YOU want to experience the history and the tradition of Jewish life in Amsterdam, dating back to the late 16th century?
Let ME bring this history to life for you.
I am Mia Corbey-van Praag and in all modesty I can say that I am/have
- an excellent guide,
- university trained,
- a docent at the Jewish Historical Museum, the Portuguese Synagogue and the main Dutch Memorial site: “Hollandsche Schouwburg”,
- a specialist in walking tours within and outside the Jewish District,
- a native Amsterdam woman,
- fluent in Dutch, English, German and French,
- thorough knowledge of Jewish religion, tradition and history in the Netherlands,
- thorough knowledge of Dutch 17th and 18th century architecture,
- more than 30 years of experience,
- available for groups of 20 persons max.
Your special wishes will be taken into consideration, all at reasonable fee.
To all this I can only add that I’ll make your Amsterdam visit the highlight of your European tour. Try me: request a guided tour!